With over 4.33 billion users around the world, social media has developed from an online entertainment platform to a cash spinning wheel. It is an incredible asset for growing businesses.
Social media plays an important part in building awareness, connecting with clients, reaching out to more prominent crowds, increasing site traffic, and lead generation. For small and medium companies, having a scope of imaginative social media posts regularly is good for building your brand awareness and increasing sales.
For a huge number of businesses, social media is the main marketing channel and the essential hotspot for sales.
Below are content ideas you can use to post on social media for marketing and keep your followers coming back for more
Infographics are an imaginative method for sharing composed content on social media. They permit putting lots of information in a single respectable visual. Infographics are seriously engaging and bound to be shared by your followers.
The role of infographics in content marketing is creating a bigger online presence for your business.
Ever heard of the 80\20 rule? It states that 80% of what you post on social media for marketing ought to be informative and instructive posts about your industry. The remaining 20% should be used for sales and service posts. This rule works magic in sticking devotees to your social media account.
Make question posts (surveys)
Are you planning to expand your service delivery? Asking questions is the least demanding approach to help you learn what your clients need to see from you. Surveys make great social media posts for business. You can look at surveys as a fast rendition of customary polls directed at your clients.
One more imaginative approach to increase your social media followers and keep them engaged is creating challenge posts. Challenge posts can be anything from a hashtag challenge, brand channel, a photograph with your item, “best caption wins”, “best answer wins” etc. Facebook challenge ideas for small businesses can be giveaways, discounts, a day in office, or anything that will get the social media users’ attention.
Sharing client reviews and feedbacks
Get inspired by your clients. Individuals are bound to buy if the item is recommended by others. As an entrepreneur, you might not have sufficient budget for the advancement of your items. Instead, you can reuse input such as feedback and share them on social media.
Create behind-the-scenes posts
As inquisitive beings, we are constantly interested in learning about personal journeys. Therefore, why not embrace this on social media? Displaying how your product has been made, the processes, the inputs, the sacrifices, and anything else that you have encountered when creating your brand. Activity based visuals immediately snatches consideration and increase your impact. This is particularly great for handiwork businesses to share on social media.
Praise an accomplishment
Whether you are celebrating a commemoration, an honor, or reaching a certain number of followers, let your crowd in on that. What befalls your association, how you are faring, your milestones and how your business is growing are excellent ideas to post on social media for marketing.
You can make posts about your 100th or thousandth sales and let your crowd in on how they helped you there. Your clients are essential for your prosperity. Make certain to include them in your celebration and say thanks to them for supporting you.
If you need help creating social media posts or creating content to grow your business, contact the Extreme Vision Team.