Many people ask this question often: how long does SEO take? This question revolves around the desire to know when exactly a local business website will appear on search engine results, especially for new websites. It is also common to find questions, such as, “when exactly will my website appear on the first page of Google’s results.”
The answer to the entire question is intricate. SEO is a long-term journey for a website. It takes time before a website begins to acquire tangible reaction on search engines, after search engine optimization. It is also possible to find a brand new website that is optimized and with high-quality content garnering high ranking on search engines. However, tangible and strong SEO effects take some time. Most of all, it takes even longer for a website to secure a position on the first pages of search engines for a competitive keyword.
How long will it take before seeing results after starting search engine optimization?
This equally cannot be answered objectively with a straight answer. However, it is proven that a lot of SEO variables determine how fast a site can begin showing results as illustrated below:
– Web site design – The way a website is designed or created is crucial as it determines whether it can be optimized or not.
– Theme of the website – The theme of the website also plays a significant role in the speed of ranking. Some themes are built for SEO, while others are not.
– Plugins – These are types of software that can be plugged in a site to help run certain functionalities or modules in a site. Some plugins slow the speed of a site, while others may affect site crawling or indexing, further reducing the time of ranking.
– Domain age – The older a domain the higher the chances of ranking fast on search engines. Old domains have garnered traction online.
– Meta data –Well written Meta descriptions and keywords can help increase ranking speed, because they increase crawling and indexing of pages on a site.
– Geographical location – A large geographic location poses low chances of ranking fast as compared to a small geographic location. It is therefore important to begin by targeting a small location and expand gradually.
– Keywords – Keywords determine the competition in a given industry. Keywords with low competition rank faster as compared to competitive keywords.
– SEO tools – Search engine optimization tools used in optimizing a website may determine whether the site will rank faster or not. Some SEO tools are not recommended, for example, article spinners, automated social media posting tools or link building tools. Such tools appear unnatural to Google and thus wrong. Continued use of non-recommended SEO tools can dampen ranking.
What can I do to help my local business website rank faster?
Rather than worrying much about when a website will rank or when SEO practices will generate good results, seek the services of a professional local web marketer who can help you boost search engine optimization for the long-term. Long-term strategies, such as generating high-quality articles constantly will result in fast and stable results.
Choose Extreme Vision Now today and learn the services that we offer for fast ranking. Our professional and experienced team will work on your project until you achieve tremendous results. Our customer care representatives are happy to assist you right away!